1) I hope everyone had a fun and safe dillo day. There are some great pictures of everyone posted on facbeook! Here's one that I think is great!
1) Good job updating the facebook page to arrange group rides, weight lifting and runs! Keep it up, and try your best to check the page often to make sure you can get your workouts in!
1) Weight lifting protocol continues this week! That means you should go for 30-minutes, at least 2x/week. Make sure that you weight lifting is your LAST workout of the day and that you do not lift on an off day! I know we haven't been going as much as a group, so let's continue trying to arrange group workouts for this (shout out to JOHAN for a valiant effort earlier this week)
2) Starting this week, we will be implementing hip and knee injury prevention exercises 4x/week. These do not take very long, maybe 15-20 minutes, but they are vital to building up small muscles that will prevent you from getting injured. I will upload the document tomorrow morning to the website and Facebook page. Sorry about the delay, I've been waiting for a PDF. If you were not at the workshop on Thursday, ask someone who was about how to do the exercises.
3) If you have time, do the ABS! These also take very little time if you do them every day, and this will build up your core, and give you that gorgeous summer glow you've always wanted!
1) Jason tried to find Will's CTA card, but with no success! However, he has hidden something up on the Skokie Valley Trail! I assume there's a prize if you find it, plus then you get to hide something else! Let's keep this going folks, and check out the facebook page for clues
1) Our end of the year banquet will be Tuesday June 4th at 5:30PM in Harris Hall L07. We will be showing a video montage of this year, giving out superlatives, and reminiscing about the year it has been. It is a recovery day so there shouldn't be any workouts in the way! Immediately after we will be heading over to Rich's house (2021 Ridge) at around 6:30 for an old-fashioned BBQ with burgers, dogs, you name it! It will be a fun get-together for the end of the year!! If you are coming (or not), please fill out this form!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"Don't think, just drink"
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Shout out to Rich for having everyone over this Saturday. Thanks for bringing the team together! We're gonna miss you, buddy!