NUTRI is working hard so far this summer. We've competed in Rockford Tri and Evergreen Lake Tri, but we have many more races to go!
1) EVERGREEN LAKE TRIATHLON happened this weekend, and the team did an AWESOME JOB! Check out our raceblog for details!
2) A reminder of our races left for this season:
- SPARTAN SPRINT: Sunday August 4
- CONFERENCE CHAMPS: Saturday September 9
-TRI THE ILINI: Saturday September 21
-BOILERMAN: Sunday, September 29
We're also looking to get a group together to go to Sylvania on August 11.
Please fill out the form here if you are interested.
So far, we have 3 "yes" and one "maybe," which is frankly enough to go. It would be great to get five or six "yeses" total, as we can't fit more than 3 bikes on a bike rack, so we're already looking at taking two cars.
1) Look out for the OWS this Tuesday at 6am! Coach Brett will be there, so you should definitely come!
2) As we get into summer training and races, make sure to keep checking the page to see your workouts, especially if you're going home for the summer. For those of us sticking around, look out for the summer listserv!
1) Tuesday Bar Louie? Let's keep this going, folks!
2) Have a great summer! SWIM BIKE RUN.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"Can you include in TWT that Will had the 10th fastest T1 in the entire race? I think it's funny and it's impressive haha" -President Nikhil
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Congrats to Evergreen Racers! Check out the raceblog for more info!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at