Hey Everyone!!! OMG July is almost over! I can't believe it!!! I hope you've all been training hard! We've got some races coming up soon.
NUTRI is working hard so far this summer. We've competed in Rockford Tri and Evergreen Lake Tri, but we have many more races to go!
1) Sylvania is coming up in just two weeks on August 11. If you haven't signed up yet, please do so ASAP to avoid the late fee. Here's the race website.
2) A reminder of our races left for this season:
- SYLVANIA: Sunday August 11
- CONFERENCE CHAMPS: Saturday September 9
-TRI THE ILINI: Saturday September 21
-BOILERMAN: Sunday, September 29
3) We have lots of gear for sale! Check out the merchandise page for details and email Michael if you want some.
1) As we get into summer training and races, make sure to keep checking the page to see your workouts, especially if you're going home for the summer. For those of us sticking around, look out for the summer listserv!
1) Tuesday Bar Louie? Let's keep this going, folks!
2) Have a great summer! SWIM BIKE RUN.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
SORRY guys, I've been in Seattle...I don't know what's going on.
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Congrats to Evergreen Racers! Check out the raceblog for more info!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at