I don't know about you guys, but I've really been enjoying this summer hanging out with all of you and training! I'm sad that it's slowly coming to a close, but I know we're going to have a blast over the next few weeks!
1) Congrats to our racers from Sylvania! Checkout our raceblog for details on our race, and make sure to stay updated on our facebook page and twitter account during racetime!
2) CONFERENCE CHAMPS is coming up and if you're racing, PLEASE register. ASAP. Here are the links to sign up:
Spreadsheet Sign up Here
Confirmation Spreadsheet Here
3) A reminder of our races left for this season:
- CONFERENCE CHAMPS: Saturday September 6
-TRI THE ILINI: Saturday September 21
-BOILERMAN: Sunday, September 29
4) We have lots of gear for sale! Check out the merchandise page for details and email Michael if you want some.
5) Don't forget to pick your clif orders up from Michael ASAP! He needs that CA$H!!!!
1) Look out for the BRICK this Saturday ! It's a big one, folks, so stay healthy and get ready! Keep up the training, but make sure to keep yourself healthy, stretched out and fed!
2) As we get into summer training and races, make sure to keep checking the page to see your workouts, especially if you're going home for the summer. For those of us sticking around, look out for the summer listserv!
1) Tuesday Bar Louie? Let's keep this going, folks! A bunch of people are going out of town next week, so Tuesday might be the last time to see each other for a little while :). So, make it happen! 730pm!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"You can't sit with us!"
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Shout out goes to Allie Rubenstein! She completed a 60 mile bike ride for Cancer Research today. GO ALLIE!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at