1) Congrats to our racers from Conference Champs! We had a great race, with 12 members of our team battling it out in Muncie IN! Checkout our raceblog for details on our race, and make sure to stay updated on our facebook page and twitter account!
2) A reminder of our races left for this season:
-TRI THE ILINI: Saturday September 21
-BOILERMAN: Sunday, September 29
it's important that we get at least 4 guys and 4 gals at each of these races to score max points, so PLEASE come if you can! The more racers we get in the top 10 of our conference, the more draft legal spots we get at nationals!
4) We have lots of gear for sale! Check out the merchandise page for details and email Michael if you want some.
1) We've got a test week coming up. Make sure to plan accordingly, and send your splits to coach brett as soon as possible!
2) As summer comes to an end, make sure to plan your fall schedule so you can make it to practices: 830 M Th on the pool deck, 8 W on the spinning bikes and 930 Su on the spin bikes/ track.
1) Tuesday Bar Louie? 730, this week!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"I know this race hurt, but you need to learn to hurt more."-- Coach Brett Petersen Performance Labs
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Shout out goes to Everyone who raced this weekened! Conference Champs Racers AND Sarah, who completed her second triathlon back home! Great job, EVERYONE!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at