1) We've got our Marathon Expo coming up next weekend! We need people to help work the expo! There are shifts on Friday and Saturday, andyou'll get free gear at the expo! Email me at email@example.com ASAP and I will send you the spreadsheet to sign up!
2) Get your DUES in, folks! Believe it or not, dues are due in just a month, and the sooner you get them in, the better! Dues are $175, and this covers all of our coaching, car transportation, lodging, a lot of nationals and much more! There will be a complimentary team cap and t-shirt after everyone gets their dues in!
3) Make sure to fill out the waiver to participate in practices! you can fill out the waiver here! You can't technically practice with us until you fill this out, so get it done, ASAP!
4) If you're new to the team, please check out our merchandise page and get some gear! You can check it out here, and it's easy to pick it up from Michael during practices! Just let him know what you'd like and bring cash or a check, made out to Northwestern University (and have the note say "Northwestern Triathlon").
1) Training plans are free until November 1. Please make sure to check them out and come to practices to complete the workouts! To complete workouts that are not during scheduled practice, you can do them on your own OR you can schedule them with small groups by using our public facebook page (click here). Make sure to "like" this page ASAP!
2) Our Normal Practice Schedule is:
Monday: Swim, 830pm, Pool Deck (Starting Oct 7)
Wednesday: Spin, 8pm, 3rd Basketball Court
Thursday: Swim, 830pm, Pool Deck
Sunday: Brick, 930am, 3rd Basketball Court
Coming to practice is the BEST way to get to know our members and train effectively! You'll be helped by our coaches and more seasoned members!
3) Outdoor Rides will happen until it's too cold, and then VQ will start! Keep riding until your fingers turn blue...then we'll go inside :).
1) Hope you had fun at the New Member Party! I know I did!!!! Stay tuned for more parties to come!
2) Bar Louie Tuesdays will continue this fall! Come to our first one this Tuesday! Look on the facebook page for details!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
" Am I ashamed that I ate half a pizza last night? Yes. Am I mad? No."-- Varun, after the new member party!!!
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Shout out to all of our new members! keep coming guys, we love getting to know you!
That's all I've got for this week folks! I hope you're excited for this week! I know I am!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at