Not much new this week! Apparently it's going to be warm this week though, MAYBE WE CAN HAS OUTDOOR RUNNING?????????????
Read and enjoy your weekend!
1) I'm extending the nutrition contest one week! PLEASE submit to the Nutrition Contest! CLICK HERE FOR INFO!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! (scroll down to no. 4) .This is the final week, and there are GREAT prizes including a blender and gift cards to whole foods!
2) Cycling Kits/ Uniforms We should be receiving these by the end of the quarter, just in time for nationals and outdoor riding!!!!!!!! If you ordered, get excited!
3) Merchandise Survey went out today from Michael! Make sure to fill that out!
4) We will be having a nutrition clinic with Linda on March 5 at 730 PM. Location TECH MG28! If you're going to nationals, this is mandatory unless you have a legit excuse.
1) Half Marathon!!!! Pictures are up, some are on the FB page! You can also claim your time on athlinks!
2) The volume is going up, folks, as national LOOMS in the not-so-far future! Make sure to be getting enough rest, eating, and making sure to take care of yourself!
2a) If you have treadmill tests, try to do them with a friend, and always make sure to send your results to Brett. We can organize these on the FB page!
3) Sweat Rate Test: Please complete a sweat rate test within the next week or so and send your data to Linda. She is going to use this to help you at our next nutrition clinic. You can find the worksheet here under #3.
1) BL 730 this week!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"I hate you"- Princess Nikhil
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Shout out to our Coach Emily who is racing in the Big Ten Swim meet this week! Good Luck, Coach!!!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at
TWT PHOTO CONTEST!!!
and the winner is...