Keep up the attendance at practice! As nationals gets closer, it's important to do as many of the workouts as you can!
Happy Reading! Not too much new info this week :)
-SIGN UP ASAP! Click here to sign up if you haven't already.
-If you haven't added your name to the flight spreadsheet, do that here
-Look out for emails from Nikhil or Jason with important info regarding Nationals!
2) PLEASE submit to the Nutrition Contest! CLICK HERE FOR INFO!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! (scroll down to no. 4)
3) Cycling Kits/ Uniforms We should be receiving these by the end of the quarter, just in time for nationals and outdoor riding!!!!!!!! If you ordered, get excited!
4) CLIF ORDER: should be coming in Monday. Get your MONEYZ to Michael ASAP! If the order is in by tomorrow, you can give him money at swim practice.
5) This Sunday at 3pm, we'll be doing a hands on cooking class with Linda, with eating too! Space is VERY limited. Email me ASAP if you'd like a spot, and I'll take as many as I can! It's free.
1) Half Marathon!!!! Pictures are up, some are on the FB page!
2) The volume is going up, folks, as national LOOMS in the not-so-far future! Make sure to be getting enough rest, eating, and making sure to take care of yourself!
3) Sweat Rate Test: Please complete a sweat rate test within the next week or so and send your data to Linda. She is going to use this to help you at our next nutrition clinic. You can find the worksheet here under #3.
IF YOU GO TO VQ, PLAN ON DOING THE TEST THIS WEDNESDAY. THEY HAVE A SCALE THERE.
4) If you're having any nutrition issues, please email LINDA! She's very helpful. She's looking to get a few people who are willing to work with her and her intern on a more regular basis, so let me or her know if you would like this. It sounds like a really great opportunity, to me!
5) If you're not van certified and you go to VQ, please email me and Nikhil with an explanation of why you can't get van certified if you haven't already.
1) BL 730 this week!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
$500 donation for using Varun's mom's name in vain!
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Shout out to Linda and her Nutrition contest! We're really excited about it!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at
TWT PHOTO CONTEST!!!
and the winner is...
TJ !!!!! CONGRATS!