We've got a lot of training going on these next few weeks, as there are only 8 weeks until nationals. GET EXCITED! It's going to be HOT there, so training in the snow is VITAL!
Besides training, we've got a lot of eating going on, too! We had the nutrition class today with chef Kristin and 6 of our members, and we have the nutrition contest going on RIGHT NOW!!!
Not much new this week, but make sure to read everything and let me know if you have any questions! Happy training!
-SIGN UP ASAP! Click here to sign up if you haven't already.
-If you haven't added your name to the flight spreadsheet, do that here
-Look out for emails from Nikhil or Jason with important info regarding Nationals!
2) PLEASE submit to the Nutrition Contest! CLICK HERE FOR INFO!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! (scroll down to no. 4) .This is the final week, and there are GREAT prizes including a blender and gift cards to whole foods!
3) Cycling Kits/ Uniforms We should be receiving these by the end of the quarter, just in time for nationals and outdoor riding!!!!!!!! If you ordered, get excited!
4) Merchandise Survey went out today from Michael! Make sure to fill that out!
1) Half Marathon!!!! Pictures are up, some are on the FB page! You can also claim your time on athlinks!
2) The volume is going up, folks, as national LOOMS in the not-so-far future! Make sure to be getting enough rest, eating, and making sure to take care of yourself!
2a) If you have treadmill tests, try to do them with a friend, and always make sure to send your results to Brett. We can organize these on the FB page!
3) Sweat Rate Test: Please complete a sweat rate test within the next week or so and send your data to Linda. She is going to use this to help you at our next nutrition clinic. You can find the worksheet here under #3.
IF YOU GO TO VQ, PLAN ON DOING THE TEST THIS WEDNESDAY. THEY HAVE A SCALE THERE.
4) If you're having any nutrition issues, please email LINDA! She's very helpful. She's looking to get a few people who are willing to work with her and her intern on a more regular basis, so let me or her know if you would like this. It sounds like a really great opportunity, to me!
1) BL 730 this week!
2) vq and brunch: this week after VQ, eggs at my place cuz i have extra stuff from the nutrition class today!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"I never claimed my 3 hour and 15 minutes half"..Nikhil
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Shout out to Linda for going above and beyond today at the nutrition class. It was AMAZING!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at
TWT PHOTO CONTEST!!!
and the winner is...