Hey Guys! Happy MARCH!!!! Spring is on it's way, even though it's still vortex-like outside! I know it's going to warm up soon!
Not much new info this week, but take a look and make sure to write down the time for the nutrition clinic so you don't forget!
1) The Nutrition Contest is extended through spring break so that younger members without kitchens can participate while home! CLICK HERE FOR INFO!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! (scroll down to no. 4) .This is the final week, and there are GREAT prizes including a blender and gift cards to whole foods!
2) Cycling Kits/ Uniforms We should be receiving these by the end of the quarter, just in time for nationals and outdoor riding!!!!!!!! If you ordered, get excited!
3) Michael is working hard on the merchandise based on the responses to the survey! Look out for an order form soon!
3a) If you would like to order Matt's Cookies, check the FB page for details that Michael wrote about.
4) We will be having a nutrition clinic with Linda on March 5 at 730 PM. Location TECH MG28! If you're going to nationals, this is mandatory unless you have a legit excuse.
1) Last week was a test week-- make sure you send your results to Brett ASAP!
2) Nationals is 1 month away. Get excited.
3) PLEASE make an effort to come to practice if you can. You'll do a better job on the workouts.
4) We will be sending out wave spots for nationals soon.
5) VQ ends this week. Please see the email about getting your bike picked up. Also, look out for an email about Pod Costs from Nikhil soon.
1) BL 730 this week!
2) Party on Saturday this week. Check the FB page this week for deets!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"Only the best for Nour and Will"
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Shout out to Will D for completing the claremont race and to Nour and Jon for giving it their best effort! Keep up the good work, guys!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at
TWT PHOTO CONTEST!!!
and the winner is...