There will be a lot going on over the next few weeks, and it may be a little hectic, so keep updated and check your email and facebooks!
1) Nationals is this week. We'll be heading down from Tuesday-Thursday and racing Friday and Saturday. I'll be posting photos and information throughout our social media and website. Stay tuned for a raceblog, and send the information along to your parents!
1a) If you have any questions about nationals, please feel free to ask. I know it's the first race for some of you, and I've been in your shoes!!!!! Send me, or anyone on exec, an email and we'll help you out any way we can!
2) Gear is in and ready for pickup! Michael will send out info about when to get it. If you haven't paid him yet, look at your email from Michael to figure out how!
3) If you're planning on running for exec, start thinking about what position you would like to run for over spring break, and look out for a description of each position from exec THIS WEEK. These positions take a lot of time, but they're SO worth it! If you have any questions now, send me an email!
4) The Nutrition Contest is extended through spring break so that younger members without kitchens can participate while home! CLICK HERE FOR INFO!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! (scroll down to no. 4) .This is the final week, and there are GREAT prizes including a blender and gift cards to whole foods.
5) We're loading our bikes tonight for nationals. Please arrive by 630pm to put foam on your bike and load by 7.
1) OUTDOOR RIDING STARTS NOW. Check the FB page for ride announcements, or post one if you want to go! Generally, we ride Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, so look out for posts leading up to those days.
1a) However, we will still have Wednesday spins and Sunday bricks, so keep coming even if you don't have a bike! These sessions may be less crowded, but it's a good chance for the bike-less folks to use their leadership skills when our older members aren't around!
1b) If you are thinking about getting a bike, TALK TO EXEC! We can help you to figure out what would be affordable and a good fit for you right now!
1) BL this week?
2) If you've stopped coming to practice, it's never to late to get back into training! Memphis in May is a great race, especially for beginners, and we'd love to see some new members get training for it! Email me if you have any questions!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"Will's tiny bathing suit"
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Good luck to nationals racers!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at
TWT PHOTO CONTEST!!!
and the winner is...