The weather is warming up! Finally!!!!! As you start to train outside, be careful of puddles and ice, it can be really slippery! But do try to get outside as much as possible so that you'll be better prepared for nationals, or just for general springtime :).
Lots of good stuff this week, but not too much new~ read away, kids!
1) The Nutrition Contest is extended through spring break so that younger members without kitchens can participate while home! CLICK HERE FOR INFO!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! (scroll down to no. 4) .This is the final week, and there are GREAT prizes including a blender and gift cards to whole foods!
2) Make sure to pick up your clif orders/ matt's cookies and pay Michael ASAP!
3) We had our Nutrition Clinic last week, and it was AWESOME! If you have any questions, make sure to email Linda!
1) OUTDOOR RIDING STARTS NOW. Check the FB page for ride announcements, or post one if you want to go!
2) If you're going to nationals, we're going to do a transition clinic. Fill out this survey to help us find a time that everyone is free
2a) If you don't have a bike, we will still have wednesday and sunday spin/ brick! Never fear!
3) We will be sending out wave spots for nationals soon. The mixed-relay has been announced, and it will be Claire N, Michael K, Sam S and Will L! Have fun!!!!
1) BL 730 this week!
2) Hope you had fun at our festivities this weekend!
3) If you've stopped coming to practice, it's never to late to get back into training! Memphis in May is a great race, especially for beginners, and we'd love to see some new members get training for it! Email me if you have any questions!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"Varun's snapchat about having oversized luggage"
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK!
Shout out to Linda for hosting a GREAT nutrition clinic! Thank you so much!
If you have any submissions (race reports or announcements for the team) for the TWT please email me at
TWT PHOTO CONTEST!!!
and the winner is...