Meanwhile, the rest of our team was hammering out a super brick back in Evanston.
I'd say the team is ready to take on the National Championship in SC.
11 days!! Nationals here we come!!
Uniforms will be distributed at spin practice on Wednesday and swim practice on Thursday! If these times don't work, email Michael to arrange another time. You must pay him before you can pick up your uniform. Please get this all done by Friday!
2. Transition Clinic - April 18th
Coach Brett will be teaching us how to do fast, efficient transitions so we can #crushit on T1 and T2 at nationals.
Time: Saturday April 18th at 2 PM
Location: Lacrosse Field
Bring: Your bike, bike shoes, helmet, sunglasses, race belt, running shoes
3. NATIONALS!!!! - April 24th and 25th
Nationals is right around the corner!! Wooohhh!!! This is where the training pays off! If you have any questions about Nationals or if you are feeling nervous feel free to reach out to myself or Michael!
4. Bike Maintenance Clinic - May 2nd
Brian, RAM's bike manager, will be teaching us important skills for bike maintenance, including changing a flat and cleaning and lubing your bike.
- Meet at Sherman and Noyes to bike to RAM (~14 miles)
- Clinic at RAM
- Bike back to campus (~14 miles)
- For your own safety, please take your cell phone and a flat kit with you when you are out on training rides. You need to be ready to handle a breakdown or accident.
- You should pump up your tires to around 100 PSI before every ride. This will both help to prevent pinch flats and reduce rolling resistance so you go faster.
Bar Louie is happening again this Tuesday!
More details to come in the Facebook group!
2. Pre-Nationals Carbo Loading Party- April 18th
Jason will be hosting a pasta party for those going to Nationals this Saturday to start mentally prepping for the race and start getting pumped up! (More details to come via Facebook)